The following criteria have been established by Charles Kitchen Realty and will be strictly adhered to. This ensures fairness and equal consideration to all applicants. Charles Kitchen Realty abides by all State and Federal Fair Housing Laws.
- Applications will not be accepted on properties which applicant has not toured without prior approval.
- An application and $30 nonrefundable application fee is required for each adult 18 and over.
- PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE.
- Applications with missing or false information or documentation will be rejected.
- Upon approval of application, a signed lease and full payment of the deposit will be required.
- Charles Kitchen Realty will continue to accept applications until deposit is received.
- If applicant changes their mind after deposit is paid, applicant will forfeit entire deposit as compensation to landlord for taking the property off the market.
- Government-issued photo-ID is required.
- Charles Kitchen Realty will obtain a consumer credit report for each applicant.
- Minimum acceptable credit consists of 3 active accounts in good standing.
The following will be grounds for denial:
- Unsatisfied judgments, liens, or collections
- Unlawful detainer (eviction) within five years
- Total indebtedness exceeding 50% of available credit
- Accounts showing payments over 60 days late
- Applicant(s) must have a verifiable gross income of three times the monthly rent
- Applicant must furnish copies of last two month’s paycheck stubs, or salary information on company letterhead.
- Self-employed persons must furnish copies of tax returns for the last year and last three month’s bank statements
- Other income (retirement, SIIS, child support) must have documentation to be considered as income.